Mittwoch, 29. Oktober 2008

+++Внимание!

+++Darkness closes in. Earlier and earlier the sun sinks beyond the horizon now and there is nothing we can do about it. Temperatures fall below the freezing point already... this all doesnt bother me much. What really DOES bother me though is the fact that time is passing by extremely quickly these days.
I have been talking to Brit, Jason and Scott lately and it seems I saw them like yesterday, but that is way longer ago.
Yeah, I know, it's not the first time I am complaining about how time passes too fast, but now it really feels like someone pressed Fast Forward >> Button.
Not much longer until elections in America and I can tell you: it's not gonna matter shit. The media will make a huge thing out of it, which it absolutely isn't. There is a southpark episode, called "Douche and Turd", which sums American democracy up perfectly: Sometimes you have to choose between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.
Why, you ask? Obama is our hero, he is talking of CHANGE!
Geez. Do you buy every good, just because it says it's better then other ones?
Well, I actually hope for McCain to cheat, like W did. I see the odds standing for revolution.
With Obama elected I see the odds for assasination. Either way, they are standing against us. Eh, let's watch some American Gladiators and go to sleep. Our governments are watching after us after all and there is nothing to worry about...
---End of post.

1 Kommentar:

Aitch hat gesagt…

jepp... da wird sich nich viel ändern in amiland...

im westen nix neues sozusagen...

aaber hey.. immerhin gabs mal was ausser wetten dass im fernsehen... hey moment... obama trägt ne maske und... ogott tommy??
oO