Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2008

+++Wo bleibt der Sommer?

+++Ich könnte schon wieder nen Rammstein Song posten, diesmal "Sonne".
Warum? Weil ich mir Sommer wünsche. Sommer und Sonne. Ganz dringend. Mach ich aber nicht. Dafür gibt es "Prison Sex" von Tool, weil ich endlich endlich das Undertow Album habe.


It took so long to remember just what happened.
I was so young, vestal then, you know it hurt me.
But Im breathing so I guess Im still alive
Even the signs seemed to tell me otherwise.
Got my hands down, and my head down,
And my eyes closed, my throats wide open.
I do unto others what has been done to me.
Do unto others what has been done to you.
Im treading water. I need to sleep a while.
My lamb and martyr, you look so precious.
Wont you, wont you come a bit closer.
Close enough so I can smell you.
I need you to feel this. I cant stand to burn too long.
Release in sodomy. the one sweet moment Im whole.

I do unto you now what has been to me.
I do unto you now, what has been done.
Youre breathing so I guess youre still alive.
Even the signs seem to tell me otherwise.
Wont you, wont you come on up closer.
Close enough so I can smell you.
I need you to feel this. I need this to make me whole.
Relief in sodomy. have you witnessed that blood and flesh can be trusted. i.
Have you witnessed the blood and, this cant be trusted. i.
Only this one holy medium brings me piece of mind.
Got your hands bound, and your head down,
And your eyes closed, you look so precious now.

I have found some kind of temporary sanity in this.
Shit, blood, and come on my hands. Ive come round full circle.
My lamb and martyr, this will be over soon. you look so precious.
You look so precious now...


Ich finde ja allein schon die Bildsprache des Videos sehr sehr geil.
Tja, also, was läuft so? Es läuft. Dem Montgomery Messenger geht es gut, auch wenn bislang 2 von 13 Artikeln eingegangen sind.
Aber das ist nicht so schlimm.
Ab dem Wochenende kriegen wir vielleicht wieder Temperaturen über dem Gefrierpunkt.
Da freue ich mich unheimlich drauf. Ich habe keinen Bock mehr auf Schnee. Er steht immernoch Kniehoch, nur jetzt furchtbar schmutzig. Bäh.
Es ist immernoch kalt. Die ganze Zeit.
Ich freue mich auch jeden Tag über jedes Bisschen Sonnenlicht. Ich sauge is förmlich in mich auf. Mittlerweile geht die Sonne ja auch schon vor 7 auf. Yaaay!

Hmmmhhm.
Tjoah.
Gruß
ich

Keine Kommentare: