Sonntag, 16. März 2008

+++green Day

+++I just now recieved a spam mail, stating that "Your giant jang will rule the world!".
Just wanted to tell you that. I will rule! Or more, parts of me will...

Anyhow, today was my first Baseball practice. It was quite scary and I dont know whether it was more me or the real circumstances. Yeah. It could be that the impression of that sweat-smell and the wooden benches that are so heavily soaked in body liquids that they come out when you squeeze them just bring up pictures in me of people like Benedikt S. spitting cookiecrumbs in my face or laughing at me for failing...
Or maybe it is just the scary irish coach. He reminded me a little of the drill sarge from Full Metal Jacket.
"I AM HARD BUT I AM FAIR!"... yeah.
Oh by the way, today was St. Patrick's day, so everybody was dressed in green and we drank green stuff.
Yeah.
Anyhow, sport is weird. I can understand how athletes have no time for some things, because they have practice every day. Well of course they dont have practice EVERY day, some days are games.
But oh well, I am going to try it. Or as the poster in Mr. Peck's room says "Do or Do not, there is no 'try'".
So I am going to do it.
So far I dont have much of a clue about baseball. But this is also a matter of time.
Greetings
Me.

Keine Kommentare: